Ahead of International Women’s Day, Mattel’s dropped a brand new Barbie rocking a floral dress. The life of Former First Lady of the United States, Eleanor Roosevelt, inspires the latest doll collection. The newest doll featuring the former first lady was revealed on Wednesday as part of the company’s “Inspiring Women” collection.
Eleanor Anna Roosevelt was the longest-serving First Lady of the United States, a UN spokesperson and activist. Eleanor worked tirelessly to advance human rights.
Barbie Signature Inspiring Women: Eleanor Roosevelt Collector Doll
Taking to Twitter, Barbie wrote, “All great change begins with believing you can. #Barbie is proud to honor Eleanor Roosevelt as the newest in the line of Inspiring women.” The brand went on to say, as a lifelong humanitarian, the Former First Lady redefined the role of women in politics and public life. They included the hashtag #youcanbeanything
The Eleanor Roosevelt Barbie doll stuns in a Spring floral dress featuring a beautiful Iris print and pearlescent button details. She also wore a black hat with a white rose for accessories, a double-strand pearl necklace to complete her classic look. Without a doubt, the newest Barbie doll is a beautiful nod to the iconic UN spokesperson and human rights activist.
- Color block Jeans – The new fashion trend for Summer 2019
- Skin Care For Women: Should Women shave Their Body Hair?
- More Women Are Wearing Suits. Here Are Fresh Ankara Casual Suiting For Women
- Sexy Celebrities Wearing The Edgy Blonde Hairstyle Inspired By Kim Kardashian
- Latest Ankara Jumpsuits Styles To Inpire Your African Print Fashion Collection
- Some African Countries Like Ghana are Currently Banning Skin Bleaching Products. Do You Agree?
Your Opinion Counts
Powered by Facebook Comments