Care for a cool Bantu knots hairstyle anyone? When it comes to hairstyles, we never know what Mina Eyango, the famous daughter of artist Ndedi Eyango would wear. Will Mina wear a long sleek Brazillian weave? Long box braids, cornrows or maybe just rocking her natural tresses.
Bantu Knots Are Perfect For Protective Styling As Seen On Mina Eyango
On September 7th, the famous daughter of singer Eyango gave us quite the look. As seen below, Mina debuted her latest Bantu knots instalment on her Instagram profile. Serving up nothing but sexy vibes. The Instagram model rocked her new do with pink lip gloss, oversized pink sunglasses and a pair of chunky gold earrings.
Check out the sexy photos of Mina Eyango showing off her latest hairstyle below. Also, use the comment section below and let us know what you think.
- Before You Scroll, Take A Look At The Best White Dress Mina Eyango Ever Wore
- Intra-African Trade Fair IATF2021 Presents: African Fashion: The Journey To The Global Market
- Get Ready to Be Beautiful And “Bold” With Toke Makinwa As She Turns 36
- Coco Emilia (Biscuitdemer) Popped Out Wearing Irresistible Coffee Brown Leather Skirt and THEMOIRè Clutch Bag
- 5 FEMALE EMPOWERMENT CHARITIES IN AFRICA TO SUPPORT
- Stephanie Tum’s Shocking Confession About Her Makeup Artist On A Recent Social Media Post Will Make You Tear Up. No Questions Asked!
Your Opinion Counts
Powered by Facebook Comments