Care for a cool Bantu knots hairstyle anyone? When it comes to hairstyles, we never know what Mina Eyango, the famous daughter of artist Ndedi Eyango would wear. Will Mina wear a long sleek Brazillian weave? Long box braids, cornrows or maybe just rocking her natural tresses.
Bantu Knots Are Perfect For Protective Styling As Seen On Mina Eyango
On September 7th, the famous daughter of singer Eyango gave us quite the look. As seen below, Mina debuted her latest Bantu knots instalment on her Instagram profile. Serving up nothing but sexy vibes. The Instagram model rocked her new do with pink lip gloss, oversized pink sunglasses and a pair of chunky gold earrings.
Check out the sexy photos of Mina Eyango showing off her latest hairstyle below. Also, use the comment section below and let us know what you think.
- Afreximbank Makes Powerful Push For Better Relations With Russian Association of Economic Cooperation With African States (AECAS) During SPIEF 2021
- In A World Full of Trends, Eliane Fernandes Will Be Remembered For This Vibrant ‘Ndià Mangye’ Silk Scarf
- A Timeless Father’s Day Gift For Our Sophisticated Dads
- Who is Pafe Ekutoh Osong? Why Valerie Ayena, Ambe, TZY Panchak, Kang Quintus, Locko, Stanley Enow, Salatiel’s Stylist is a Fashion Powerhouse
- Modest, Vibrant & Versatile. Here’s How to Style the Therese Toghu Mulberry Silk Scarf
- Awesome News: Barbie Honors International Women’s Day With A Eleanor Roosevelt Beautiful Doll