Care for a cool Bantu knots hairstyle anyone? When it comes to hairstyles, we never know what Mina Eyango, the famous daughter of artist Ndedi Eyango would wear. Will Mina wear a long sleek Brazillian weave? Long box braids, cornrows or maybe just rocking her natural tresses.
Bantu Knots Are Perfect For Protective Styling As Seen On Mina Eyango
On September 7th, the famous daughter of singer Eyango gave us quite the look. As seen below, Mina debuted her latest Bantu knots instalment on her Instagram profile. Serving up nothing but sexy vibes. The Instagram model rocked her new do with pink lip gloss, oversized pink sunglasses and a pair of chunky gold earrings.
Check out the sexy photos of Mina Eyango showing off her latest hairstyle below. Also, use the comment section below and let us know what you think.
- #MPQuoteOftheDay: Here Is Our First Inspirational Quote By Joyce Meyer That Will Make You Keep Going All Year Round
- The Very Stunning Mina Eyango Shows Her Social Media Followers How to Wear Bantu Knots
- Cigarettes May Be Bad for Your Health But Here Is How Cameroonian Restaurateur Nadine Nangah Makes Lighting Up Look Attractive
- Three Sophisticated Looks, One Very Attractive Birthday Girl. This is How Eniola Badmus is Celebrating Her Birthday
- Here Is How Claude Kameni of LAVIE BY CK Shared Her Wonderful Fashion Week News Debut To The World
- Get Your Glow On. Askia And Her Beau Just Released The Most Beautiful Celeb Couple Maternity Photos You Will See This Year
Your Opinion Counts
Powered by Facebook Comments