Check out these awe-inspiring haute Toghu print gowns by ShaSha Designs. Since graduating from a top Ghana fashion institute and returning to Cameroon, the Cameroon clothes maker has not stopped releasing dazzling evening dresses.
Check Out These Four Ridiculously Alluring Toghu Evening Gowns By Cameroon Clothes Maker Shasha Designs
When it comes to haute tailoring and couture dresses, no one comes close to Shasha Designs. The work of the beautiful and talented Cameroon traditional cloth maker stands out. From, precision, detailing and realisation, each outfit’s impeccably stitched with every detail of attention.
Since returning from Ghana, the bespoke Cameroonian dressmaker has continued to wow her fans. Her recent work is a testament to continuous improvement and a desire to surpass international standards.
The Secret To Running A Successful Fashion Label
Although the Toghu embroidery design isn’t new, the designer’s rendition of the style brings an entirely new flavour. Uniquely, they are authentic,swoon-worthy and above all original work of the much-celebrated traditional Cameroon clothmaker. The cuts are breathtakingly and sublime. Each piece highlights the strength of the man and the woman, especially with how she adapted them in the world of Toghu print.
The traditional evening gowns are perfect for any A-List red carpet event and will make the ideal formal wedding dresses for the lucky bride.
Check out the spellbinding collection of haute Toghu gowns below and tell us which of them tickles your curves.
- 5 FEMALE EMPOWERMENT CHARITIES IN AFRICA TO SUPPORT
- Eniko and Kevin Hart Welcome Baby Girl: See The Heartwarming First Photo of Baby Ori.
- See How DJ Cuppy Celebrated Her New Instagram Milestone And Instantly Feel Sexy
- Surprisingly, These Are Three Of The Best Cameroonian Brands You Didn’t Know You Needed.
- You Need To See This Unforgettable Royal Blue Outfit Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wore Last Night To The #BBNaija Lockdown Grand Finale.
- Feast Your Eyes on these Latest Awe-Inspiring Haute Toghu Gowns By Traditional Cameroon Clothes Maker Shasha Designs
Your Opinion Counts
Powered by Facebook Comments