Check out these awe-inspiring haute Toghu print gowns by ShaSha Designs. Since graduating from a top Ghana fashion institute and returning to Cameroon, the Cameroon clothes maker has not stopped releasing dazzling evening dresses.
Check Out These Four Ridiculously Alluring Toghu Evening Gowns By Cameroon Clothes Maker Shasha Designs
When it comes to haute tailoring and couture dresses, no one comes close to Shasha Designs. The work of the beautiful and talented Cameroon traditional cloth maker stands out. From, precision, detailing and realisation, each outfit’s impeccably stitched with every detail of attention.
Since returning from Ghana, the bespoke Cameroonian dressmaker has continued to wow her fans. Her recent work is a testament to continuous improvement and a desire to surpass international standards.
The Secret To Running A Successful Fashion Label
Although the Toghu embroidery design isn’t new, the designer’s rendition of the style brings an entirely new flavour. Uniquely, they are authentic,swoon-worthy and above all original work of the much-celebrated traditional Cameroon clothmaker. The cuts are breathtakingly and sublime. Each piece highlights the strength of the man and the woman, especially with how she adapted them in the world of Toghu print.
The traditional evening gowns are perfect for any A-List red carpet event and will make the ideal formal wedding dresses for the lucky bride.
Check out the spellbinding collection of haute Toghu gowns below and tell us which of them tickles your curves.
- Cardi B is Billboard Woman of the Year And The Ultimate Cover Girl
- Keke Palmer Goes Bare Face On Instagram While Opening Up About Her Struggle With PCOS
- Before You Scroll, Take A Look At The Best White Dress Mina Eyango Ever Wore
- Intra-African Trade Fair IATF2021 Presents: African Fashion: The Journey To The Global Market
- Get Ready to Be Beautiful And “Bold” With Toke Makinwa As She Turns 36
- Coco Emilia (Biscuitdemer) Popped Out Wearing Irresistible Coffee Brown Leather Skirt and THEMOIRè Clutch Bag
Your Opinion Counts
Powered by Facebook Comments