Sierra Leon born Sai Sankoh who currently calls the USA home announces plans to walk AFI Fashion Week. The eponymous Resort wears brand Sai Sankoh will be walking the AFI Johannesburg Fashion Week in October 2019. #AFIJFW2019 #IAMAFRICA
Sai Sankoh’s brand comes amongst the top African Fashion-forward brands you should be following. With the best luxury handcrafted Kaftans made in India, the brand draws inspiration from Old Hollywood glamour. As seen before, her designs have been endorsed by a host of A-list Hollywood celebs. Notably, Michelle Williams, Beyoncé Knowles, Gabrielle Union and many more.
Sai Sankoh To Showcase At AFI Johannesburg Fashion Week
The former nurse presently designer recently returned from India where she has been working on her 3rd resort wear collection. Until now, the brand has released two collections with the most recent being ‘Lustin Havana‘ shot in Cuba as an Ode to Cuban and African heritage. Without delay, she announced on Facebook her runway debut at the AFI Joburg Fashion Week. Since their launch on Monday, November 2019 the luxury brand has since then showcased at the Instyle Cayman Runway Show back in July.
In the same fashion, Sai Sankoh will take the runway at the African Fashion Week Internation #AFIJFW19 Sandton, Johannesburg. The Sandton Convention Center will be converted into a fashion hotspot, where brands including Sai Sankoh will showcase their pieces to buyers and editors.
Sai Sankoh-on Monday, November 12, 2018. LAUNCHED A NEW CLOTHING LINE FOR WOMEN
- Awambeng Does the Right Thing & Launches Mammypi FashionTV
- Tyra Banks Stylishly Co-ordinated A Striking Black and White Don Morphy Tailored Suit To The American Influencers Awards 2019
- Daniel Mofor of Don Morphy Spotted with Sean Combs, Quincy Brown and Sonya Mofor, COO of Don Morphy
- Afrik Fashion Trend Graduates From Accra’s BlueCrest School Of Fashion And Dedicates Graduation Collection To Cameroon
- AY Comedian and Jimla Nene To Host Red Carpet of Broken Movie
Your Opinion Counts
Powered by Facebook Comments