Ciara and husband NFL star Russell Wilson have announced the arrival of their baby boy Win Harrison. The celebrity parents took to social media to share the good news and give fans a snippet of the latest addition to Wilson’s family.
The thrilled mom of three shared a video of their adorable son named Harrison. In a video shot by Wilson and uploaded to Ciara’s Instagram, the joyful mother wrote:
Happy Birthday, WIN!!!
Mommy & Daddy Love You!
Win Harrison Wilson
8lbs 1 oz.
Ciara and Husband Russell Wilson Welcome Baby Boy Win Harrison
Baby Win is the second child of Ciara and husband Russell Wilson. The couple has two children together. Their first child Sienna 3, was born in April 2017. However, Ciara and Russell currently raise Future Jr a son from the singers’ relationship with rapper Future.
- Four Of The Most Iconic Baby Bump Photos of Cameroonian Singer Blanche Bailly
- Ciara & Russell Wilson Welcome Baby Boy: Say Hello To Win Harrison
- The Queen of Ingress Abbey Irene Major Stuns in a New Editorial Photo
- Syndy Emade Celebrates Cameroon National Day On May 20th In Regal Evening Gown.
- Toke Makinwa Wears A Shiny Double-Breasted Black And Gold Suit By Nigerian Designer Atafo Official
- Brenda Biya Is Just Like The Rest Of Us. She Wears The Same Fendi Sweatshirt More Than Once
Your Opinion Counts
Powered by Facebook Comments