Ciara and husband NFL star Russell Wilson have announced the arrival of their baby boy Win Harrison. The celebrity parents took to social media to share the good news and give fans a snippet of the latest addition to Wilson’s family.
The thrilled mom of three shared a video of their adorable son named Harrison. In a video shot by Wilson and uploaded to Ciara’s Instagram, the joyful mother wrote:
Happy Birthday, WIN!!!
Mommy & Daddy Love You!
Win Harrison Wilson
8lbs 1 oz.
Ciara and Husband Russell Wilson Welcome Baby Boy Win Harrison
Baby Win is the second child of Ciara and husband Russell Wilson. The couple has two children together. Their first child Sienna 3, was born in April 2017. However, Ciara and Russell currently raise Future Jr a son from the singers’ relationship with rapper Future.
- Who is Pafe Ekutoh Osong? Why Valerie Ayena, Ambe, TZY Panchak, Kang Quintus, Locko, Stanley Enow, Salatiel’s Stylist is a Fashion Powerhouse
- Modest, Vibrant & Versatile. Here’s How to Style the Therese Toghu Mulberry Silk Scarf
- Awesome News: Barbie Honors International Women’s Day With A Eleanor Roosevelt Beautiful Doll
- Mercy Eke Big Brother Naija Winner Rocks The Most Stylish Red Outfits Ever
- SAVAGE X FENTY Valentine’s Day Sexy Lingerie Gift Ideas
- First Lady Jill Biden Welcomes Dogs Back to the White in Black Coat and Sneakers