Rihanna is stirring up the beauty industry once more with a second line Fenty Skin. The singer-turned-entrepreneur revealed her skin-care brand in mid-July on social media. As with all of Fenty beauty products, Fenty Skincare follows the values of inclusivity and diversity as previously seen on her makeup line.
Rihanna To Launch Skin-Care Line Fenty Skin
Rihanna gave fans a glimpse of what kinds of skin products the brand will offer for its first campaign. From what we so far, here is we know about Rihanna’s latest business venture.
When Does Fenty Skin Launch?
According to an Instagram post by Rihanna, the brand will launch on Friday, July 31. The skin-care line will see three products introduced to customers. They include Total Cleans’r Remove-It-All Cleanser, Hydra Vizor Invisible Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Sunscreen, Fat Water Pore -Refining Toner Serum. These skin-care products will “brighten skin, snatch pores and target dark spots,” according to the brand’s Twitter post.
The Fat Water contains ingredients including Japanese Raising Tree a substance used in Asia as a recovery treatment from long nights of partying. On the other hand, Total Cleans’r has Ginkgo Biloba a tree commonly used in ancient 0Chinese healing technique to help control surface oil and clarify skin.
Lastly the Total Cleans’r Remove-It-All Cleanser will cost ($25 USD). This product should be used as the first stop to your skincare routine. It should be used in the morning and at night to cleanse off all dirt and impurities.
- Here is how these five Aloe Vera Products will make you look wonderful all year round
- Four Of The Most Iconic Baby Bump Photos of Cameroonian Singer Blanche Bailly
- These Must-See Birthday Photos Will Make You Want To Slay Again After Months In Isolation
- Everything You Need to Know About Rihanna’s Fenty Skin Brand
- Cameroonian Writer Eric Charles Ngalle: “I tolerated this attitude. After all, I had been away from my country Cameroon for almost twenty years.”
Your Opinion Counts
Powered by Facebook Comments